Diamonds have long been associated with classic poise and elegance. The Astors, Elizabeth Taylor there really is nothing quite like a gorgeous great gem! But in the modern world we have a tendency to lock away our favourite gems for special occasions, as if the modern world were too abrasive and dangerous for our favourite diamond jeweller.
Heres the thing, diamond is one of the hardest substances in the known natural world, beaten only by two substances created during meteorite crashes which are around 58% harder. Our point is that your diamonds are tougher than anything else out on your regular beat, so why not show them off?
1. Diamond set wedding rings A great idea for couples who want a little of the sparkle in a practical setting. You can design your own diamond rings using our services or choose from a large collection of diamond-set wedding jewellery options, including wedding rings for men.
2. Classic Diamond Stud Earrings Great for ladies who lead busy lives and need a little in the way of practical style. We carry diamond stud earrings of various sizes and cuts. Timeless style, elegance and superb investment. We believe it doesnt matter whether youre a teacher, a city worker or a writer sat at home in your office a few subtle diamonds can go a long way!
3. Bespoke Jewellery Diamonds are no longer just for nuptial celebrations. We meet plenty of people looking to have custom jewellery designed and prepared specifically to meet their needs. Earrings and rings are exceptionally popular, with earrings being perhaps the most common in terms of everyday wear.
4. Cocktail Rings Who wants to wait for Prince Charming to turn up and give you a diamond engagement ring? Cocktail rings are proving to be very popular as people look to make sensible investments in both style and gems that will hold their value. For us, creating custom rings is about finding styles and cuts that fit your personality and lifestyle.
5. Diamond pendants A classic full diamond necklace might be a little over the top for the office, but diamond pendants are timeless, go with everything and perhaps mark our favourite modern way to wear diamonds. We currently carry twenty-six different pendent styles, including coloured diamonds. All designs are customisable.
Creating modern style is about embracing classic trends and reworking them to stamp a little of your own personality. We love to wear diamonds in modern settings because they always add an element of timelessness and chic to something as basic as a trip to the supermarket in your favourite shirt and straight-cut jeans.
Not sure what cut and style best suits you? You can use our online customising tool to create different settings, sizes, cuts and colours until you find the perfect bit of classic jewellery to fit into your modern life.